San Lorenzo Preschool aims to Introduce holistic learning methods and principles from a young age, meaning the curriculum focuses on more than traditional counting, reading and speaking skills.
Specializations include right brain learning, physical play, sensorial exercises, science, cultural subjects, creative arts and crafts, cookery sessions and language classes that all contribute to developing well-rounded children in an encouraging and supportive environment.
San Lorenzo Preschool’s mission is to pursue excellence in Early Years education and related areas by providing:
- Quality preschool and enrichment services so as to educate children in the use of their minds and senses.
- Most innovative early childhood education in order to equip children with effective life skills and to prepare children well for entry into Local Chinese and National Primary Schools or International Primary Years.
- Lively and stimulating learning environment.
- Individualized lessons plan for each child.
- Excellent teacher-student ratio.
- Professional Teaching.
- On-going research and development in the field of early childhood education to create a dynamic learning environment.
At San Lorenzo Preschool, we remain committed to bringing the highest quality early childhood education and care to children and their families, where our programs are updated with the most innovative thinking in early childhood development and education.